Monday, April 27, 2015

Random April Images

A nice hodge podge of images I haven't yet posted.

Boyd found this shed while walking on the South Farm.
 We got a pretty decent snow storm mid-April, right after I decided it was warm enough to bring out the hammock.  :)

 The snow and the sunrise combined to make the hayfield look like a desert to me.


 One day while hanging out at the river, this man and his dog came along doing what I think is called stand up paddle-boarding.  If you look closely at the middle back of the river, you can see him.
 I didn't get a very close up picture because I was holding on to the collars of my two dogs so they wouldn't bother the guy and his dog.
 My dogs tend to think they OWN this portion of the river.
And a nice smoke-filled sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th