Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Bathroom Remodel

Did the title deceive you?  Did you really suppose that we actually would start a home remodel project?   No way! 

I just tease Boyd every time he spends $$$ on the farm that it could have been a new kitchen, paint, deck and in this case, I told him it could have been a bathroom remodel.

Instead, it is new front tires for one of the tractors.  Plus, this same tractor just got a new radio. 
Lucky tractor!

 Taking off the old tires.



 And, the new tires with the little rubber deals to prove it.
I guess the new tires came just in time to plant safflower. 
 Boyd finished planting two fields before the rain came.  Perfect timing to hopefully water in the seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.