Saturday, April 30, 2011

Um, Yeah...

Just a result of a new app I found for free.
Too crazy??
Jasmin dropped this at my feet the other night.  Such a sweet gift.  I don't know where she finds them or how she manages to carry the squirming things in her mouth.
The water is down enough that you can begin to see the bank again.
Somewhere, on a branch, hiding out is a squirrel that my dogs tree'd.  Can you see it?
How about now?
Well, it's there.  The dogs were trying to climb the tree and then stopped when I started filming.  Oh, well.  The squirrel ended up dying of lead poisoning.  Surprising how many things on this farm suffer from that malady.
And, since sunset shots have been limited by the weather for months now, here is a quick one taken with the phone camera.  P.S. So were the videos above.  I really need to start hauling my cameras with me I guess.

1 comment:

  1. That snake would have sent me over the edge! I much prefer the "invisible" squirrel.

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.