Saturday, April 8, 2017

What The Dogs Have Been Up To

The dogs have been enjoying the warmer weather. We've all been enjoying the warmer weather, even with the winds and the rain.

The roads around the farm are still a muddy mess, but all we need to do to properly exercise the dogs is invite Maggy over for a few hours.   Jess sent me this picture after I returned Maggy one day. 
At the same time, this is what my dog was doing. He dug a shallow hole in the dirt and plopped down for a nap.
 He is pretty good at sleeping sometimes.  He is even clever enough to use his toy for a pillow.
 Of course, when he isn't sleeping, he is wherever Boyd happens to be.  His favorite place to be is on Boyd's head as a matter of fact.


 Jasmin entertains herself by chasing birds, catching mice and she even managed to snag a squirrel.
I got a stationary bike and Laddie seems to think chewing my feet as they go round and round is all kinds of fun.


The dogs have enjoyed having the farm flooded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.