Thursday, April 27, 2017

Cooped Up!

We've all been cooped up for FAR TOO LONG.  I can't express how rainy and wet and windy and miserable the weather has been since last fall.

It brings out the crazy in all of us.  Never thought I would see Boyd letting a dog climb on his shoulders and hang out on the top of his LazyBoy.

 Then, we've got Jasmine chasing who know what UNDERNEATH my tent. 
Any time we get a break in the weather,  I try to get my garden planted.  It kind of looks like Boyd has planted a puppy. :)  We just need to water him in and see if he grows.
 Speaking of crazy, Laddie's parents have had another litter of pups.  This little girl is such a close remake of our own pup. 
Here's a pic of Laddie as a small pup to compare. 
We've got to get some warm weather soon.  We are all going crazy!  Boyd has even mentioned we should adopt her so we could have a matched set.

At least, some of us are finding a way to burn off some pent up energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.