Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Snow

Hi,    I'm back!
Where have I been?
I don't know, I could reprint the same old excuses I have used in the past, but why bother?

Actually, one of my excuses, my work, is the reason I have a post.  I attended a state-wide technology conference yesterday and since the snow storm caused freeway accidents, I delayed leaving. I figured why sit on the freeway when I could stay home, take pictures, and wait for the roads to clear.  Made more sense.

So, drum roll please ...

The best snow of the winter season yet!  



Every morning she does her rounds checking out what happened in her world while she slept.   Golden Retriever guard dog.












And, it seems I always have more photos of Jasmin than I do of Buddy.  I think the reason is that she runs out and ahead while Buddy stays glued to my side.

I will have more posts ready to go later today.   Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.