Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Birthday to ...

Laura, Sybil and Eileen
All three had birthdays this month. 
 (hey, just be glad I didn't post any pictures)


Not much worth blogging about on the farm.
I need to plant my early vegetables, but it is windy and I am lazy.  
Someone, however, is very busy.  This nest seems to grow in size daily.  I think it is the home to Magpies, but I am not certain. 

I took my camera with me one morning on my way out to do chores and this is all I got.

 The temple will probably be finished this summer.  They already have trees and other landscaping items being done.
While I took this shot an eagle flew by.   Didn't get a good picture of him, but maybe I will start seeing more of them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the birthday wishes, and a double bonus--no pictures:).

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.