Friday, March 9, 2012

Moon in the Morning

Although I have enjoyed the full moon phase, I haven't bothered to take pictures until this morning.
 Even my husband joined us for the morning chore routine.  I think this is the first time in our marriage that we did it together. I think we should make a habit of it.

Boyd took this picture.  Good job, don't you think?



This is a large bird of prey that Jasmine tries to harass.

Waiting for Boyd to get the paper.



And, thanks to the recent winds we are now privy to the neighbors' trash both literally and figuratively.  Some interesting reading, I tell ya!

This image got lost in the multiple images from last week's post.  It is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.