Thursday, March 22, 2012

Life is Passing Me By

Or I am passing it by.  I am not sure which is the truer statement.
I haven't intentionally been ignoring the blog, just haven't found anything exciting enough to share.  I found the following on my iPhone from the past week.  Proof, I guess, of what I am trying to point out.



We did meet at the grave to commemorate the third year of my dad's passing.




We have enjoyed sunny weather, snow storms, and sunny weather.  Which meant mosquitoes, icy walkways, and mosquitoes, in that order.
And a couple of videos to show you that I can sit still and enjoy the mellow side of life...   on occasion.




Yes, I know it is upside down.  It wasn't like that when I uploaded it.  Good luck with that everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.