Saturday, March 3, 2012

What Is It?

Boyd called me one day to let me know that we had a kangaroo loose on the farm!  Really??
Obviously not possible, but is sure looked like it. There were tracks 13 feet apart in a repeating pattern going through the bottom of the pasture across the road and into the field by the river.

You can't see it or tell from this picture, but they belong to deer not kangaroos.  Oh, well!  Could have been something exotic.
 Then, just moments after tracking the kangaroo deer, Jasmin found this.

 What is it?


 And, here is the same thing after I left it over night in the old house so the snow could melt.
 Any guesses on what it is?




Reminds me of when we used to go up Blue Mountain and I would find all kinds of skulls and bones and sneak them in the back of the van and bring them home.  My mom started getting smart and would check the van before we headed off the mountain.  Too bad for me! 

So, I am waiting to read the comments on what this could be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.