Sunday, March 25, 2012

Shallow Depth of Field Round 1

I need your help!  Everyone, please! Even those of you who check my blog anonymously!  I am taking my first photography class.  Even if it is just a local community course, I am excited to learn new things.   Our first assignment is to practice taking pictures with a shallow depth of field.  I do plan on taking some new photos this week, but until then, I rounded up some I have taken in the past and I need your opinion. Everybody!  Really!  PLEASE HELP!  You are free to comment anonymously, but please comment!  Just type in the number below the photo of the ones that really get your attention, the ones that are most visually appealing.  Ask your friends and family or random people off the street to add their choices.  Is that enough pleading to get you to help?  Good!  Here they are.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18


19



1 comment:

  1. I like 2, 6, 7, and 17. They are all really good though!!

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.