Thursday, July 21, 2011

Doofus X 2

This post and photos brought to you by Boyd.
Boyd had a great, funny version of what happened that he told me yesterday while I was waiting for the photos to upload.  He won't repeat it and I don't remember it.  Basically, he got the disc stuck not once, but twice.  You can e-mail him at dismalland@hotmail.com and bother, harass and otherwise annoy him for not re-telling the story for this post.
 











Using a chain and loader to lift the hitch of the disc.






View from the cab.

These weeds are well over 6' high.
 Just a perspective shot so you can see how tall the tractor is compared to my 6' husband.




1 comment:

  1. C'mon Boyd, out with the story. I know you read all these blog posts. I expect story soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.