Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Crop Report

Boyd has been busy watering corn the last few days.  He loves it!  He wishes he could get up at odd hours of the night to play in the water and be bit by mosquitoes every night.  Speaking of mosquitoes, he found a great deal yesterday.   He bought two cans of mosquito spray for $1028 and got twelve siphon tubes for FREE!   Yeah, great deal!  So, if you come over and need spray, plan on me charging you a small fee to cover the cost.
I was lucky enough to be invited for last night's 10:00pm change.  And, I am not being sarcastic, I don't always get invited and I like going.
Cleaning out the moss


 Me taking a sunset picture while Boyd continues to clean out the moss.

 Buddy inspecting the ditch before the water comes in.
 Jasmin taste testing the plants.


 My tomatoes are finally bearing fruit.

 Cantaloupe
 Zucchini
 Mixed Greens
Lemon Cukes

We have plenty of weeds.  Givin' em away for free.

1 comment:

  1. Your plants are impressive! If you find anyone who actually wants weeds send them my way. I have plenty and will share.

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.