Thursday, July 7, 2011

As of Late

Lately, I have been busy working my new job.  Ummm, yeah.  When you think you have the summer off and then you go and get a job that makes you work summers and one hour more per day and drive farther each day, you simply prove what every one else knew... I'M CRAZY!!!
Besides that, here is a glimpse of what we've been up to...


Boyd finally got me over to look at how effective the new drain really is.  I didn't get what he was talking about over the many times he explained it to me.  Seeing it in action made all the difference.
The dogs playing around at the South Farm
 The dog park is slowly become solid ground again.  I was even able to walk to it through the field.
Not very exciting, I know.  Sometimes boring is really enjoyable!!

1 comment:

  1. You're up too late for a working woman! Enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.