Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Back at the Dog Park

It's been a long time since we could get to the dog park without wading through a muddy field covered with 2 feet or so of water.  Now all that is left is this area and it has drained down to almost nothing.



 The dog park doesn't look the same, it is a crusted old lake bed now.
 The receding water seems to have left a lot of pungent carcasses to roll around on for the dogs.



 Like I said, plenty to roll in.












And, yet again.




Where I built my summer home last year.  It would have had to be a houseboat this year!
A bird.
The dog zoning in on the bird.
Weeds
Weeds
And more weeds.
A pile of sticks washed up in the field.


   We'll be making up for lost time.

1 comment:

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.