Friday, October 8, 2010

Too "Tire"d

That is how I feel tonight, but that isn't the point of this post.  Yesterday morning, as I was trying to convince myself to get up and get to work, Boyd told me he had spent the early morning hours lying in bed counting the tires on all the equipment we have in the yard.  WHAATT???   Then he proceeded to tell me he was considering counting pistons also.  DOUBLE WHAATT??    I was simply trying to figure out what I could wear to school that wouldn't require ironing.   By the time I had come home from school that day, he had made a detailed inventory.  He then suggested it would be a good blog game for you all to play.  So, here goes...

How many tires do we have on this farm? 
(Tires for this game would be ones that have a valve stem and can still hold air.)

If you are really courageous, you can estimate the value of these tires. 

Just enter your guesses in the comment section, keep trying if it doesn't work the first time around.  The answers will be posted in a few days.
Thanks in advance for playing along!

4 comments:

  1. 68 tires! It just came to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I can't comment on the accuracy of your answer, I thank you for guessing. Maybe there will be a prize for the first entry. Who knows??

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.