Thursday, October 14, 2010

Re "Tire" d

Yeah, I wish I was.  I know some of you out there are and you haven't yet guessed the amount of tires on the farm.  Come 'on, play along  Boyd is in charge and the contest isn't over until he says so. A big thank you to the two guesses already entered.  You can guess again if you want to  after seeing these hints. 

We have a lot of tires on FORD vehicles around here.

My ride.

Boyd's favorite waivermobile.


Some with deep treads.


Some with no apparent tread. 
 
Some that are small.


Some covered in weeds.

But with cool spokes.


Some on equipment that doesn't even belong to us.


Some on my tractors.
Even bigger ones on Boyd's tractors.

And some just lying around.

Good luck!  Please guess!

7 comments:

  1. 51 tires and I win!!!!!!
    SO'B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say 59, my age. Coral

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get your kicks from tires, 66. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. 62 is my guess. Anndee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay,I got a hint (kinda) from Boyd that I might have "underestimated", so now I guess.... 101. Just like the amount of dalmations. Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say 150...no reason, just a number that came to my head!

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.