Thursday, October 21, 2010

Family

Jeff and Tami were married last Friday.  They had a reception at Wheeler Farm in SLC on Thursday and were married in the Mt. Timpanogos temple on Friday.   Their wedding invitation asked whether the guests would be coming with bells on or not, so Boyd came ringing an old cow bell.  It was loud, rusty and obnoxious.  PERFECT!


We had a great time at both events.  Boyd and his siblings spent a lot of time reminiscing during the reception.   Try as I might, I didn't get a great shot of them, but these will have to do.


I also got a chance to see my sister Melissa.  She seemed well all things considered.  She was insistent upon finishing every last bite of her apple.  Sounds like she belongs in the family, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.