Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good News, Bad News

The corn is drying out, that is good news.  Boyd is trapping squirrels and skunks like crazy, that is the bad news.  This morning, he had a cat in one of the traps.  I let it out, but not before it hissed and writhed and went crazy.  When I opened the trap it ran straight for the culvert.   Needless to say, I didn't take the dogs for the paper this morning.   Boyd let Jasmin take care of one squirrel for him and while we were taking care of Buddy, she got the other one out of the bed of the truck.  She takes them and buries them around the farm.  Boyd says she is working on her own food storage.
Tonight,  I went with Boyd to dispose of something in a trap at the other farm.  Now, I not only smell like a fish, but a skunk also.  

While there, I took these shots.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th