Monday, September 20, 2010

Black and White






I still haven't learned enough about Photoshop to do what I want in it.  I have been thinking for months that I want to mess around with black and white photos and then do some sort of color enhancement on just a small portion of the photo.  I also want to do some cool edge effects.  For now, this is all I have accomplished and I used iphoto instead.   I figured I had better get something posted before I got an e-mail from my mom wondering if I was still alive.  I think this is how she checks up on me.  :)
Everyone can thank Boyd for buying me an Airport Express.  Now our internet range reaches out past the dog pen, I can even get a signal at the chicken coop.  He says he did it to be nice, I think he just wants me farther away from him!   At least, it takes away any excuse I had not to post daily.  Maybe that could be my new goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th