Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Run, Jen, Run

Jen and Laura and I walk almost every night.  Jen and Laura run a portion of the trail, I am trying to keep up with them.  Last night, after we were being stalked by a deer that kept peeking around a bush and looking at us, we came across a snake.  Laura and Jen screamed, I moved and the dogs went crazy.  Jasmine is an expert at carrying snakes in her mouth without killing or harming the snake.  Not a trick I encourage at all.   Maggie tried to get at it, but Jen and Jasmine stopped her.  Jasmine was determined to keep it for herself.  She picked it up and most of it was squiggling and wiggling hanging from her mouth.  This freaked Jen out and you should have seen how fast she could suddenly run!  Jen kept yelling at me to get the snake out of the dog's mouth.  Yeah, right!   Well, when Jen started running, Jasmine started running, which got them both closer to Laura and she started running.  It was hysterical!   I told Boyd and he said he is going to start training speed racing snakes.  He thinks that will have us slimmed down in no time. 

No snakes in her mouth, but what a cute dog!

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!! I wish I could have been there to witness the fun!! Too bad Molli wasn't there too, She LOVES snakes!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have been perfect to have Molli involved in that escapade. Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I am glad you are getting settled, I read your posts on Facebook often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds even more entertaining reading about it than when you told me about it.

    ReplyDelete

Clouds - March 14th