Monday, June 23, 2014

The River at the End of the Road

 The Bear River winds along the border of our farm for probably a mile or so.  I usually get to the river at the dog park.  Sometimes, though, when I am feeling adventurous and full of energy, I go to the river at the end of the road.
   I say that because you have to walk to the end of the farm road and then walk the length of the ditch to get to it.  It takes much more effort to walk through the plowed field for sure! 
But, the reward is worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos. Your blog entry title sounds like it could be a good novel title--"The River at the End of the Road." :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write the novel and I will contribute the front cover art work. Deal?

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.