Saturday, June 28, 2014

Nice Ride

 I took my tractor down to the river the other day to swap out chairs.  The only chair down there was broken beyond use.  I hauled down a larger chair, one too heavy and awkard to carry. 
 Boyd, not wanting to be outdone, had to bring the backhoe.  Bigger, badder, better is his motto.
 Played with some simple phone edits.  I have got to start using my real camera again.  I don't think I have taken a single photo on the farm using it for more than a month. 
 The cows across the river have been allowed in the pasture closest to us now.


  To me, they are peaceful and calming to watch.
And, then this happens.

2 comments:

  1. His might be bigger and badder, but yours looks better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks! I'll make sure he sees your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.