Sunday, June 8, 2014

Squirrel Sunday!

 Last Sunday was calm and quiet.

Spent some time napping on the lawn with this face right above my head.
 Then we ventured out to the orchard and Jasmin waited patiently for a bird to fly down.
 And, waited.
 And waited. 

The excitement of the evening happened when the dogs found a squirrel in the syphon tube.  Let's just say with some help from Boyd, we have one less squirrel on the farm.  Jasmin got it first and then Buddy tried to get it out of her mouth.  It escaped in to the wall of the 2-Ton shed.  Boyd pounded on the side and the squirrel ran out and right in to Buddy's path.  Poor thing.  Buddy ate every bit of it. 
 Not even a hair left.  Uuuucccckkkk!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Buddy is part of the "clean plate club." I'm just getting ready to eat my bran flakes, I think. Thanks for that yummy post;).

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.