Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Little Announcement

It's TWINS!


Can you believe it?

 Yes, it's true.  Our newest tractor is a long lost twin, finally reunited with his brother.
 They aren't identical, they weren't even born in the same year.   Can you guess which one is the oldest?  Enter your guess as a comment.  One has weights on the front and one doesn't, so make your guess.


Boyd had a chance to finish the plowing Friday morning early.  By early, I mean he left me at 2:30 a.m. and headed out while the ground was slightly frozen, but not sticky.  The videos below (second to be posted when I have internet speed) are filmed on location.  I guess the plowing is contagious since his cousin came out about 6:00 a.m. and worked in his own field.  Boyd has been trying to finish this since the corn came off in November, but the weather didn't cooperate.  Good news this time, nothing broke!





 And completely unrelated, the goats finally have a new salt lick.  I feel so bad because I forgot about getting them a new one for months.  It just dawned on my one morning that they didn't have one. Thanks to my nice husband, they got one on Valentine's day.


1 comment:

  1. I vote the one with weights on the front as the heaviest.

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.