Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

We are such fans of football, here is what we did to enjoy the big game...

We got as far away from the hype as we could.

A nice quiet drive out to the bird refuge was just the ticket.
 And we found geese!



 The ice was making a lot of groaning noises.  Rather odd and spooky.

 Goose droppings galore.

 Swan? Pelican?
 A surprise Jasmin found.








 And Boyd spotted the first Bald Eagle and then I found one more.





 GSL where Ford once worked.


1 comment:

  1. For the first time ever I watched part of the Superbowl--- about a third of it. I'm thinking you had a better afternoon than I did... I'm still working on trying to appreciate football more than I do.

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.