Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi all,
    At the risk of this post causing the demise of my marriage and with a promise that it won't be mushy, here is a tribute to my Valentine.  (P.S. Husband, you can start your own blog and post pictures of me.  It is a free country, you know.)

And, in case you were doubting that he is my true Valentine, he reminded me this morning that he really is a Valentine.  Valentine was his grandmother's maiden name. :)    Not everyone can say that!

In no particular order...



 I love my husband because he is very creative and inventive.  He made this frame so that my mom could easily dam the irrigation water.
Oh, he is plenty silly and this isn't even the best face he can pull.  You should see him do his Steve Martin impersonation.

 I love all the crazy adventures he has taken me on.  You never know where you will end up if you climb in the Bronco.  Be warned!
 He gets himself into plenty of sticky situations, but they always make for a good story afterwards.
 Did I mention he is a little crazy?
 How many people have a street named after them in their favorite town with their favorite hotel within walking distance???
 He does like kids, don't let him fool you.


 Yes, I do believe he has owned cars he loves more than me.

 He told me that he says, "Hey, watch this" followed by him doing something stupid and breaking himself or something a lot less now that he is married.



 Thanks for letting me and the dogs and the goats be part of your life!


2 comments:

  1. What a great post! I'm glad you risked the demise of your marriage to share. :) It's so fun to see all the pictures of Boyd! You are very lucky to have him as your Valentine, and he is very lucky to have you as his. And you know what? You're right. It is a free country. You'd better hurry and start hiding any pictures you don't want posted before Boyd starts his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures, AND the Becca narrative to go with it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.