Sunday, June 28, 2015

Neptune Beach

I just returned from a family vacation to the Central Oregon Coast.  I've always wanted to go to Oregon and it certainly didn't disappoint.

The first photos (of many) are of what I think was Neptune Beach.  We stopped here the last full day of the vacation and by then I pretty much lost track of where we were exactly. 

Lots of gorgeous rocky beaches all along this part of the coast.  However, this wasn't my favorite stop, nor are they the best pictures, but it is a good place to begin.
 It was mesmerizing watching the waves crash against the rocks. 
 The pictures don't show it well, but I was just amazed at the changing waves.


 We saw so many people flying kites.



 Just thought this camper was kind of cool.













And a very shaky and windy video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.