Monday, June 1, 2015

Garden Update

So, how's my garden after all this rain?

Not bad.  It was nice not to have to water, but the plants really needed some sunshine to give them a growing boost.


Earlier in the season all tucked safe and warm in their "Wall O' Waters".
 A lovely yellow bird. :)
  And, now, unprotected, but hopefully no fear of frost in the future.
 Soon to be spaghetti squash for my mom.
 Cilantro, which I have already had in a salad.  Delicious!
 My poor peas.  Planted them on President's day and just now have blossoms.  Hope to harvest something before the heat takes over.
 I've had blossoms on the tomatoes for a while.  Will I beat my 4th of July ripe tomato goal???
 I planted buttercrunch lettuce, mixed greens and some variety of red leaf lettuce.  Had a bunch in my salad for lunch just today.  Very tender and tasty!
 Picked my own spinach to go in my smoothie this morning.
 Just ignore the weed in this picture :)
Now that I have to remember to water, fingers crossed it all keeps growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th