Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Scratchin'

 Thought I would try to take a break from the computer to bust out the camera.


Here's the view of Buddy on the end of his goat leash.
Yes, Bud, I am talking about you.
 These little black dots caused Boyd to spend the night scratching, even with a long shower.
 They are spider mites and we have had a break out in the corn around the county.

So, between the spider mites and the walk through the corn, he had a tough night trying to sleep without scratching.

 Then I noticed the goats were spending a lot of time scratching up against whatever they could find.

 Looks like she found the right spot!
 Using a dead limb to get between the horns.

 Or just using the horns to reach your own back end.
 Trying out the straw bales.

 Makes a great butt scratcher.

 Trying the full body flop in the Kosha.

 And an actual scratching post.
 Which draws a crowd.

 And, this would be me trying to take pictures of the sun.  
 Strange.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.