Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Dream Job

Ever since I was little and learned that Box Elder School District had a one room school house, I wanted to teach there.  It isn't exactly a one room school house, but it usually only has one head teacher and then an aide.   Currently, it is closed.  The kids are bused somewhere else.
 One day, I will work there.
 Here is the view in this quiet, little town.











We were out this way because Boyd wanted to eat at the Ranch House in Snowville.  Oh, the things I do to keep that man happy!!  :)
 After Snowville, we headed home by way of Locomotive Springs.  Get out a map and figure out how far out of the way we went.

 It was pretty.  I hadn't been there for years.   I used to go fishing out there with my dad.  I remember freezing on more than one Thanksgiving morning standing in the wind while my dad just fished on like it was a warm summer day.  This is also the place where my Cricket jumped in the water, not thinking it would be so cold, and she had the most surprised look on her cute doggy face.  My dad remembered that forever and would just chuckle remembering the shocked look on her face.  He couldn't believe that a dog could show expression like that, but she did.  I don't think the ducks she was after were worth the frigid dive.

 A very blurry moon rise.  I have so got to practice my night time photo skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.