Monday, May 30, 2011

Come What May

May has come and gone.  Who knew that we would  FINALLY cut, sell and replant corn all in this month?  Not me, that's for sure.  Boyd finally got the corn planted by working late Friday and early Saturday sandwiched between rainstorms.  We decorated graves and visited with family this weekend.  The end of May signals the end of school, just four more days.  This year seems to be a test of my patience and faith.  I am sick of rain, yet it falls constantly.  When the sun shines, my mood elevates.  The weather man is giving me hope.  Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70's.  We shall see. 
 I took all of these photos this afternoon, notice the amount of snow on the mountain yet to melt.  We added to that total again today with more valley rain and mountain snow.
Take a good last look at May 2011.










2 comments:

  1. Nice photos that really tell the "water" story. I was in Cache Valley yesterday--it's got major problems with water! It snowed, hailed, and rained on us for a while in Sardine Canyon. Come what May?!!!?? ha, ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your blog address. I look forward to updates about your trip!! Have a nice relaxing, DRY summer--well not too dry :)!

    ReplyDelete

Clouds - March 14th