Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tag, You're It!

I finally entered a photo in the fair.  Boyd came up with the title, which was required to enter.  Anyway, wish me luck on getting a blue ribbon and a whoppin' $2 prize.  It cost more to print the photo to an 8X10 and mount it.  But, hey, who can put a price on fame?

Update:  I began this post on Tuesday, but didn't post because of the photo space issues.  Since then, I found out I earned a white ribbon for this photo.  Ah, fame is fleeting!
Actually, after talking with a few other people who have entered photos, I should feel lucky that I got a ribbon at all.   What shall I do with my $1 prize?
The photo is of Jasmine and Buddy.  It might look vicious, but they often play like this after swimming in the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.