Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Let's see your other boyfriends do that!"

Boyd said those exact words to me one day when we were hauling straw a few years ago.  It made me laugh so hard.  Boyd really is strong and he can load a truck full of bales better than most.  The only job he lets me do is drive.  I sometimes get out and move some bales closer at the risk of being yelled at and told it is "man's" work.  Boyd cut and baled some straw for the neighbors and ended up bringing home 65 bales.  He did it all himself because he wouldn't wait for me to get home from work.  The goats really appreciate it because they have a wind blocker and shaded wall now.  Yes, it is leaning in on purpose.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.