Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Let's Play a Game

I often say to Boyd, "Let's play a game".   He usually doesn't like my idea of a game, but I am hoping you will play along.  I found a bunch of pictures taken at various places I have traveled.  We will start with ten and if enough of you play along, I will do it again.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PLAY!  Just leave your answers in the comment box.   It will be fun!  Some are at the same general location, so be as specific as you can.  Good Luck!
#1
 #2
 #3
 #4
 #5a
 #5 b  This one is hard so you get two pictures.
 #6
 #7
 #8
 #9
 #10

1 comment:

  1. 1-Elko 2- Sun Tunnels 3-Spiral Jetty 4-Washington State 5-Green River 6-Snake River 7-Jackson Hole 8-Yellowstone 9-Old Faithful 10-Your Honeymoon Hotel :)

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.