Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

I hope spring is really here to stay, even if it means cleaning out the goat pen.   This was the view from the tractor as I hauled off leftover limbs from the goat pen.  I took it with my phone.
The goats have had some free roaming time the last two nights.  After being locked up all winter, I am sure they loved it.  Funny, they looked for a hole in the fence and ran right back to the apple tree first thing.  Last fall it had juicy apples for them.  Now they are like apple raisins, but they still ate them.  I cleaned half the pen tonight and will get the joy of cleaning the other half some other day.  I really added to the compost pile tonight.  One day I will post pictures of our heaping mound of decomposing goat poop.  Don't die of anticipation!
And, just because it is my blog, I am posting some pics of the goats as babies. 
Aren't they adorable??  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th