Thursday, May 1, 2014

Leisure Time

This whole stay home and recover concept is a bit difficult for me.  I try to rest my back, but I just think of all kinds of things I could be doing instead. 
We had a bit of rain and cold over the weekend and, man o' man, did I feel it in all of my bones.  Everything ached!  The cold and rain made it easier to rest because I just wanted to cuddle up in a blanket and watch a movie.

The weather has been warming a little more each day, which means the dogs and goats get out more.  Boyd has been out spraying weeds when the wind allows and will soon be on a tractor many hours a day.

Here are some random iPhone photos our leisure time lately.
Hail that still hadn't melted almost 12 hours post storm.








 Looking for mice in the straw stack.




 Sitting out of the wind and enjoying the small triangle of warm sunlight.








 Maybe someday I will be able to get the canoe out on the river again.




1 comment:

  1. You're back to your National Geographic status on the pictures. I really like the ones of Boyd and your dog (Jasmine?). The sunlight on them makes the pictures great! I'll miss you today--it's our last district training of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.