Sunday, May 18, 2014

Green for the Goats

 Thanks to the rain followed by plenty of sunshine...
 There is green to go around for all the goats.

 This guy gave me a scare the other day.  On Thursday, he wasn't eating like normal and was always sitting when the others were out browsing, just like his brother acted right before he died.  Then on Friday, I went to let everyone out and found him lying flat on the ground, head turned back weird and legs out straight.  My heart raced and I began to panic.  I yelled, "Sage!"  And the poor goat jumped up like I had scared the health right back into him.   I felt bad, but it couldn't have been more of a shock to him than the fear he put in my heart.  Since then, he seems to be back to normal.  I sure hope so!
They get plenty of time out to eat.
I hope they appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.