Sunday, January 20, 2013

Brrrr...

It is so cold in Utah.  It has been so cold for far too long.  Nights in the single digits and even reaching below zero.  Days only hit the 20's.   Can't keep water from freezing for the animals.  Inversion settling in to stay.  Just too COLD!!!  

It's so cold...    How cold is it?


So cold that Boyd relented and the dogs are sleeping in the house.  In crates, but in the house nonetheless.    I don't think they love it, but after watching Buddy not be able to walk in the mornings from arthritis, it's for the best.

In spite of the cold, I have been out taking pictures.  Then I played with editing.  Here's the result.  Some I like, some I don't.























2 comments:

  1. um the picture that has the two trees.. like the 3rd or 4th picture.. i want a pict between those trees!!!

    ReplyDelete

Clouds - March 14th