Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Before

I have shown you the "during" of the garden makeover, then I found these before pictures. 
But first, can you find the poor soul who has carried a 3 gallon weed sprayer on his back across many acres of this farm?  Our 4-wheeler is REALLY broke, so we tried to borrow my mom's and it was kind of broke when we got it.  Still waiting on the part (its been months), so for now, this is his method of choice.

 Some before shots...
 Now, you know why I really needed to do something.
 I almost have it finished!  We have hauled a lot of rocks!
 The garden is growing nicely.
 The view from the tractor with a load of goat poop compost.
 And dumping.  Very exciting for you all, I'm sure.
 Jasmine in the way like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th