Friday, June 17, 2011

Finally Friday

Not that it really matters what day it is now that I am off for the summer, but it is finally Friday.
The turkey that Jasmin tree'd multiple times the other day.  When I say it flies to the top of the trees, I mean it flies to the top of the trees.  Here it is at the very tippy-top of our huge pine tree.

 I was up and outside before 6:00 am this morning because Boyd had to drive his nieces and nephew as they ran the Ragnar.   Lucky guy!  So, here are some shots of early morning light on the farm.



 And, I took some pictures of the sunset when I got home from picking him up in Morgan.  The crowds were crazy this year and he had a stressful day of it.





 While Boyd was gone I filled the boxes we built yesterday and planted.  FINALLY!!!  You can see the peas in the background.  I planted them on March 15th and I just now have blossoms.
 The mini tombstones are seed markers.
 Roses from my Grandma Blanche's bushes.
 And an herb thrown in for good measure.

 Lots of sunsets.  It has been awhile since I posted an over abundance of sunsets.


 My garden helper.   She has been my little shadow since I got back.

 And Bud doing his job.


Goodnight all!

1 comment:

  1. The flooded land provides a great reflection for the snow-capped mountain in the background. Pretty cool. Way to find the silver lining while dealing with so much water this spring!

    ReplyDelete

Clouds - March 14th