Friday, December 20, 2019

December 19th

With all the unidentified creatures wandering the farm at dusk and dawn, I keep the goats locked up as tight as possible.  The hay on either side is there for insulation.

 It's surprisingly warm in here.
 
 I stretch the wire fence out at night to help me herd them all in to the pen. Laddie is supposed to help, but he is pretty much useless.

Sunset tonight wasn't all that spectacular.


It is still plenty cold - just take a look at that ice.

I built a fire with the help of Boyd and his cheat fuel.


Jasmine spent a good amount of time under the tarp searching for who knows what in the wood pile.






The cats are fat and happy.  Ford refuses to get close to me, but at least he doesn't run off.  The other two actually enjoy being petted while eating.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.