Tuesday, December 17, 2019

December 16th - 2019

The morning started with Boyd removing a 3ft chunk of rebar from the driveway. Sunday afternoon I noticed about 3 inches of metal poking out of the dirt where we park.  I stuck a chair over it so we didn't pop a tire.  Monday morning Boyd hauled about 10 gallons of warm water to melt the frost so he could dig out the metal.

In the afternoon, we went to pick up the Spyder (Can Am Defender).  It was in the shop for a service and to install the street legal kit.  As I pulled around the building I noticed the oil pressure light was lit and a message streamed across the gauge panel telling me to stop the engine immediately.  Okay then!   They sent out a mechanic who loaded the Spyder on a forklift and hauled it back in the shop.  It just needed a computer reset and we were good to go.

Last night's sunset was vibrant.  I really enjoy the winter sunsets simply because of the location the sun sets in relation to the farm, low and to the south. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.