Sunday, July 21, 2019

Laddie and Francine

Francine is quite the character.  She certainly has taught my dogs to respect cats.

One day I was working in the old house and obviously not paying a bit of attention to things going on around me.  Laddie, however, started to act strange and out of sorts and started to demand my attention.  I looked around trying to decide what had him agitated only to find Francine laying smack dab in the middle of his bed.  Man o man was that dog annoyed and afraid at the same time.



 The day after Gilligan was gone, Francine followed me out to the garden.  She had never done this before. 
 Not only did she follow me out, she rolled all around in the garden beds. 
 Laddie knows this is not allowed for him to do, so he was extra perturbed the cat was allowed to do it.


 


 Also, the orange stray that Boyd has named Gigi came out to the garden also.  It is just so weird as they hadn't done it before and haven't done it since.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.