Thursday, October 18, 2018

Pelicans in the Storm

I try to close my stupid rings on my Apple Watch every night.  Sometimes I choose to ride my bike up and down the road in the neighborhood.  This particular night the WIND WAS INSANE and so was I for being out in it.  But...I wasn’t alone.

About 60 pelicans were in the air and moving.  Moving to a safer place to weather the storm I suppose.  I am used to seeing pelicans, but never ever this many at the same time.  It was unreal to be underneath them as the flew over me and just kept coming.

The photos won’t be clear and sharp since it was already practically dark when I set out.  The photos also can’t truly give you the experience of feeling the birds fly over.  Pelicans are easily my favorite bird!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.