Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Fall Work

I've been on a mission to destroy as much kochia as possible.  It's everywhere, so it's a mission impossible for certain.  But, every little bit helps.
 I convinced Boyd to help me one night.  The back hoe worked like a bulldozer and wiped out a huge patch growing at the bottom of the hill by our house.

 Besides the back hoe, he has taken the tractor and disc to the fields and knocked those down.  He also cleared the walking road so it is so much more passable.
 We also hauled 3rd crop hay. I didn't take many photos, but it is nice to have that done.   My husband had a dream that I was in kahoots with our bishop to cut a 4th crop, something Boyd never does.  Apparently we tricked him in to leaving the house so we could get it done while he was gone, but in the dream he returns and stops us.  Weird dream!  Not that I wouldn't trick him given the chance, but I would choose something much more important to me than 4th crop hay. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.