Wednesday, October 24, 2018

It Will Soon Be a Whole Circus

We are used to the goats following us on our walks and of course the dogs tag along.  But the other night, when I Harriet and Laura stood me up, the cats decided to join in.  Really? 
 


Well, really just one cat.  Francine followed us down the hill, first time that has ever happened. 
 I sent a text to Laura and Harriet and got this reply from my mom, "It Will Soon Be a Whole Circus".  Yes, it probably will.
 Jasmine didn't seem bothered by the cat's presence.



 But Laddie?  Laddie wasn't having it. 
 Not sure if he was annoyed that the cat would encroach on his evening ritual or if he was worried it would get lost this far from home.

 This cat can likely take care of itself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.