Tuesday, September 5, 2017

What's Up in the Neighborhood

I took this shot the night I was hoping to do the Baton horse photos. Beautiful sunset that night!
 One Sunday, we watched a fire burn on the hillside below Honeyville. It burned for quite a while.



 Another morning, as I was doing my chores, I just had this eerie feeling I was being watched.  Sure enough, I glanced at the haystack and saw a the black head of a cow staring back at me.  I finished the chores and got a closer look.  About 15 head were roaming around on our farm and the neighbors.

 One morning a got a text from my neighbor asking if I new what was up with all the cop cars.  Pretty sure she thought I had called and reported on the neighbors for something.  Nope, wasn't me.
Turns out a plane landed in the field.  Not sure of any more details than that, but it drew a crowd.
 One evening we watched our neighbor take his crane down the road.  Of course, we were curious.  Next thing you know, we see this off to the west.
 I decided to bike down and be snoopy.  My snoopy-ness resulted in a basket ride up about 70 - 90 ft high.
 Jess even took a turn with our cute neighbor girl.

Jenn and Kim are at the end of this video riding up.  Wendy and I are the goons talking at the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th