Monday, September 4, 2017

August - Random

I have become such a lacadaskical blogger recently  for quite some time now.   Just a small part of a bigger life motivation problem. :)
I've even stopped taking as many pictures as I normally would.

I have, however, spent a lot of time this summer on my bike with this dog underfoot or biting at my foot while I pedal. 
 

 We just finished hauling 3rd crop and for us, last crop, hay.  This photo is likely from 2nd crop.  I had a hard time staying focused as the truck driver.  I also broke a bale and pulled the truck out of the stack yard with hay still on the bed.  ???  With all of that, I still didn't get fired.  I don't know what my deal is, but my brain is struggling to function.


 I've been night irrigating at few times.  The mosquitoes love me.  Pretty sure Boyd invites me simply to be a decoy!
 We've had clouds roll in on and off all summer, but have had no rain to speak of all season. The Kochia is everywhere!
 It hasn't even cooled off much at night. 




Then, there's this crazy dog.  He doesn't respond if you throw a ball for him or to him, but leave him alone with one and he is entertained for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th