Thursday, August 7, 2014

Skunks and Squirrels

I have lost track of the total # of squirrels that have met their death at the hands of the dogs and Boyd.  I really don't want to know the total.   Another one was completely consumed after an extended chase and hunt on Sunday.  It always happens on Sunday.

To add to the fun, a skunk (or maybe skunks) has taken up residence in the culvert closest to the house.  It sprayed the dogs last night, but not too directly.  They only have a faint odor about them.

I did recently give them an actual bath with shampoo and everything.  This was because their heads and backs were covered in grease from trying to get the squirrel out from under the back hoe and tractor. 

My dogs are NOT used to getting bathed at all.  They did quite well considering.  Boyd was certain I was going to get bit at least once, but both dogs behaved.

And, to make this post worth the wait it has been since my last blogging moment, pictures of me. 
Definitely a rarity!  A shout out to Boyd for the great action shots.

















1 comment:

Clouds - March 14th